1. Student Mobility: International Student Services, established in Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce no. 74122967.
1. These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Student Mobility.
1. All prices used by Student Mobility are in euros, are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel-, shipping- or transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
1. Student Mobility may, at the conclusion of the agreement, require a down payment of up to 50% of the agreed amount.
1. If the customer does not pay within the agreed term, Student Mobility is entitled to charge an interest of 2% per month for non-commercial transactions and an interest of 8% per month for commercial transactions from the day the customer is in default, whereby a part of a month is counted for a whole month.
1. As soon as the customer is in default, Student Mobility is entitled to invoke the right of recovery with regard to the unpaid products delivered to the customer.
1. A consumer may cancel an online purchase during a cooling-off period of 14 days without giving any reason, provided that:
1. If the purchase costs and any other costs (such as delivery costs) are eligible for reimbursement according to the law, Student Mobility will refund these costs to the consumer within 14 days of receipt of the timely appeal to the right of withdrawal, provided that the consumer has returned the product to Student Mobility in time.
If the consumer invokes his right of withdrawal and returns the entire order on time, the costs for returning the complete order will be borne by the consumer.
The customer waives the right to suspend the fulfillment of any obligation arising from this agreement.
1. Student Mobility can appeal to his right of retention of title and in that case retain the products sold by Student Mobility to the customer until the customer has paid all outstanding invoices with regard to Student Mobility, unless the customer has provided sufficient security for these payments.
The customer waives his right to settle any debt to Student Mobility with any claim on Student Mobility.
1. Student Mobility remains the owner of all delivered products until the customer has fully complied with all its payment obligations with regard to Student Mobility under whatever agreement with Student Mobility including of claims regarding the shortcomings in the performance.
1. Delivery takes place while stocks last.
1. Any delivery period specified by Student Mobility is indicative and does not give the customer the right to dissolution or compensation if this period is not met with, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
The customer must ensure that the actual delivery of the products ordered by him can take place in time.
Transport costs are on behalf of the customer, unless the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
1. If the package of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must have a note drawn up by the forwarder or delivery person before receiving the product. In the absence of which Student Mobility may not be held liable for any damage.
1. The customer undertakes to insure and keep insured the following items adequately against fire, explosion and water damage as well as theft:
When parties have entered into an agreement with services included, these services only contain best-effort obligations for Student Mobility, not obligations of results.
1. Student Mobility executes the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
1. The customer shall make available to Student Mobility all information, data and documents relevant to the correct execution of the agreement to in time and in the desired format and manner.
1. Student Mobility retains all intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent rights, trademark rights, design and design rights, etc.) on all designs, drawings, writings, data carriers or other information, quotations, images, sketches, models, scale models, etc., unless parties have agreed otherwise in writing.
1. If the customer violates the articles of these general terms and conditions about secrecy or intellectual property, then he forfeits on behalf of Student Mobility an immediately due and payable fine of € 1000 if the customer is a consumer and € 5000 if the customer is a company, for each violation and in addition an amount of 5% of the aforementioned amount for each day that this violation continues.
The customer indemnifies Student Mobility against all third-party claims that are related to the products and/or services supplied by Student Mobility.
1. The customer must examine a product or service provided by Student Mobility as soon as possible for possible shortcomings.
1. The customer must provide any notice of default to Student Mobility in writing.
If Student Mobility enters into an agreement with several customers, each of them shall be jointly and severally liable for the full amounts due to Student Mobility under that agreement.
1. Student Mobility is only liable for any damage the customer suffers if and insofar as this damage is caused by intent or gross negligence.
Every right of the customer to compensation from Student Mobility shall, in any case, expire within 12 months after the event from which the liability arises directly or indirectly. This does not exclude the provisions in article 6:89 of the Dutch Civil Code.
1. The customer has the right to dissolve the agreement if Student Mobility imputably fails in the fulfillment of his obligations, unless this shortcoming does not justify termination due to its special nature or because it is of minor significance.
1. In addition to the provisions of article 6:75 Dutch Civil Code, a shortcoming of Student Mobility in the fulfillment of any obligation to the customer cannot be attributed to Student Mobility in any situation independent of the will of Student Mobility, when the fulfillment of its obligations towards the customer is prevented in whole or in part or when the fulfillment of its obligations cannot reasonably be required from Student Mobility .
If, after the conclusion of the agreement and before its implementation, it appears necessary to change or supplement its contents, the parties shall timely and in mutual consultation adjust the agreement accordingly.
1. Student Mobility is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
1. The customer cannot transfer its rights deferring from an agreement with Student Mobility to third parties without the prior written consent of Student Mobility .
1. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions prove null or annullable, this will not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
1. Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the parties.
Drawn up on 14 juli 2021.
Starting the subscription
In the below General Terms and Conditions, the stated terms will have the following meaning:
the agreement between Student Mobility and the Renter for the use of the Bicycle by the Renter, as well as any other agreement
between Student Mobility and the Renter;
General Terms and Conditions:
these general terms and conditions of Student Mobility that apply to any Subscription;
the date on which the Subscription ends by means of cancellation by the Renter as explained in Article 6.6;
the bicycle or e-bike made available by Student Mobility to the Renter under the Subscription for use by the Renter in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions;
any natural person or legal entity who takes out a Subscription with Student Mobility;
has the meaning given to it in Article 5.4;
Student Mobility, a part of
International Student Services,
KVK registration: 74122967
Amstelbeststraat 16, 1096 GD,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Student Mobility’ solving of a problem for the Renter concerning the Bicycle by either repairing the Bicycle or exchanging it for another Bicycle
2.1 These General Terms and Conditions apply to any Subscription between Student Mobility and the Renter.
3.1 The Renter will have a Bicycle at their disposal for the term of the Subscription, in accordance with the chosen Subscription.
4.1 The Renter must make normal use of the Bicycle and take due care of the Bicycle.
5.1 Student Mobility aims to Exchange a Bicycle within 48 hours after the Renter has contacted Student Mobility by telephone, via e-mail, WhatsApp or the Student Mobility App. Exchange takes place by appointment with the Renter.
Type of Subscription
Table 1: Amount of compensation for each type of Subscription
Type of Subscription
Table 2: Amount of deductible for each type of Subscription
Type of Subscription
Established negligence surcharge
Table 3: Amount of negligence surcharge for each type of Subscription
9.1 Renter may add-on an Accessory Subscription to the Bicycle Subscription, provided the relevant Accessory is available in the city where Renter subscribed for a Bicycle.
Type of Accessory
Basket, chain lock
Table 4: Amount of compensation for each type of Accessory
9.5 The Renter must report damage to the Accessory as a result of vandalism (in case the Accessory has become unusable) to Student Mobility within 24 hours of the Renter's knowledge of the vandalism. Student Mobility reserves the right to charge the Renter for the damage.
10.1 When taking out a Subscription, the Renter will also be obliged to provide payment details and authorisation for the Subscription costs and other costs owed.
11.1 If the Renter doubts the safety of the Bicycle, they must immediately contact Student Mobility.
12.1 Student Mobility reserves the right to change the costs of a Subscription. Changes will be communicated to the Renter via e-mail at least one months before the effective date. The Renter will not be permitted to terminate the Subscription due to a price change, unless the change takes place within three months of the conclusion of the Subscription and the Renter is a consumer.
13.1 Student Mobility will be entitled to terminate the Subscription with immediate effect, either wholly or partially, or to cancel the Subscription by means of a written notice to the Renter if:
14.1 Student Mobility considers the protection of your personal data to be important. How we protect your personal data is explained in our Privacy Statement. This can be consulted at https://studentmobility.nl/privacy-policy/ . Questions or remarks in this regard may be addressed to
15.1 These terms are governed by Dutch law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the
Version 1.0 January 2022